Question: Can I Import My Site’s Rss Feed To Facebook.com?
Answer: Yes you can. Simply follow the instrutions and you can import your sites rss feed to your facebook account.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Click Notes on the sidebar navigation menu.
3. On Right sidebar, below on Note Settings you will see Import a blog.
4. Then enter your site url for the RSS feed and that will start to importing.
5. After completed, automatically your favorite rss will collecting the new contents from your sites and being updated to your profiles visitors.