Question: How to Disable Microsoft Error Report In Windows?
When you’re working and something like that (see the images) disturbing you and you won’t like to report about the problem. Sometimes you felt bore of it. A tricks can resolve this problems.
Disable Microsoft Error report in Windows XP:
1) Open Control Panel (Start > Control Panel)
2) Open the Problem Reports & Solutions applet Under advanced options and disable error reporting.
Disable Microsoft Error report in Windows Vista:
1) Right click on my computer (Desktop) and click properties
2) Click the Advanced Tab
3) You’ll see a “Error reporting” button at the bottom, click it
4) Select Disable Error Reporting
You done it and now you can enjoy your works without breaks 😉