Question: How FireUploads Mozilla Add-ons Works?
Answer: This add-ons open up multi opportunity to upload your files in different service from one places. You can upload your local folders-files to flickr, facebook, picasa, box.net, Google Docs, SME Storage, Smugmug, OmniDrive, Webshots and youtube.com (click on images to see large view)
Features of Fireuploads are given below:
- It shows the local folders and remote folders which enables you to upload files by single click.
- You can upload any number of files at a time.
- You can upload files to multiple websites using a single interface (using only one extension).
- Ability to add multiple accounts and upload files to each account independently.
- Site specific features are also included and will be improved in the coming versions. eg. Box.net: giving public/private access to files
More updates new available at http://www.fireuploader.com/