8hands an growing startup company which brings social networks inside your desktop. You can enjoy facebook, myspace, youtube, flickr and all of your blog’s activities from your desktop. All updates will be available in real time. You don’t need to check every services one by one. Automatically and constantly you will get updates of any changes of your friends, notifications or any new events.
Even, you can enjoy 8hands moobile version when you’re out of computer. Anywhere — if you have internet connection and 8hands apps, you can enjoy your all networks.
Jessica Dolcourt says, “The concept isn’t especially groundbreaking, and 8hands’ free beta download doesn’t earn any friends with a roughly 5-minute installation, a reboot, and another 5-minute process to initially organize your content. However, those who don’t mind a minor one-time wait will be able to keeps tabs on Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace buddies, newly uploaded Flickr photos, YouTube videos, and favorite RSS feeds without opening a new browser tab.”
In short view, you will get notifications of new comments, messages, friend requests, videos, feeds and more – in real time! Also,
• IM and share online content with your friends: Just drag and drop your YouTube videos, Flickr pics and more into our easy to use chat window.
• Receive summaries and statistics on your social networking activities.
• Easily access your community locations from a single entry point.
• Use “best friends” algorithm, for more accurate matches in your friends tab
• Use Post back options in features like private message, wall to wall, friend request
• Get Image display on incoming events