“Apture’s Contextual Search keeps users engaged with your content by giving them the tools to search and share without even leaving your page. Give your readers the power to search the web for rich content from Google, Wikipedia, Amazon, Flickr, YouTube and others all through your site.” — Official Apture says.
Apture’s technology allows us to leverage the depth and breadth of our content in new and innovative ways. Liesel Kipp, Vice President of Thomson Reuters
Features of Apture
- Videos from different networks – Google Video, Comedy Central, blip.tv, ESPN, Qik, .flv files, Revver, Vimeo, Metacafe, YouTube, Hulu, YouTube Channel, Washington Post
- Images – TwitPic, PicApp, Wikipedia, yfrog, Reuters, Flickr
- Reference – U.S. Congress, Amazon Search, Wikipedia, CrunchBase, New York Times topics, Amazon, Compete
- Maps Navigation – Google Maps
- Audio Files – .mp3 files, Blip.fm
- Documents Formats – .pdf files, Microsoft Office files, OpenDocument files, Scribd
Plugins & Social Bars
Few months ago, Apture introduced Apture Bar, it enhanced the users experience where an user getting chance to search instantly, share to social networks and the number of share stats and as well emailing the contents to anywhere.
“The data doesn’t lie – Apture Contextual Search increases visitor engagement by leaps and bounds in multiple categories. Not only do we know our data, we help you track your visitor data and how effective our tool is for you. There’s no downside.” — Official Apture says.
To engaging web visitors and communicating web visitors instantly and Apture has no alternative. Apture most of the things doing automatically and at initially stage Apture only focused on rich contextually pop-up and now socially they are concern in social share and as well better, fastest, highlighted searching features — try the search engine and that’s smooth and faster enough and easier to get information from websites — readers has less chance to leave your websites or blog site.
- Apture Packs a Lot of Media Into a Little Pop-up By ReadWriteWeb
- Generating Related Media Contents By OpenGiga
- Apture Gives Contextual Popups A Good Name By TechCrunch
- Bring Interactive Linking To Your WordPress Blog With Apture By MakeUseOf
- Apture Profile By CrunchBase