A fastest growing large community with 25 million monthly visitor, where individual and organization sharing presentations and presenting individual expertise and even presenting their companies to increasing the brand value. Users are allowed to upload slideshare in different formats, make comments to others and add relevant tags with presentation. The service is entirely free and user can download any presentation file and also share it over the facebook and connect the slideshare account with linkedin and facebook accounts. To increasing professionalism, user can show their presentation inside linkedin. Different types of categorizes existing, user can visit only their interesting things. Slideshare has free and paid accounts, free account has some limitations, where premium account giving unlimited uploads, analytics, buzz tracking, leads and video uploads (maximum 20) and customizing channels and expanding your brand and full control in comments. Most recently, Slideshare enabled audio synchronization from the slide.
- Unlimited uploads for free and premium users (maximum 100 MB at once)
- Share your slides and make it public or private.
- User friendly profile (full name, websites address, so on) with unique vanity URL.
- Tons of format allowing to upload such as pdf, ppt, pps, pptx, ppsx, pot, potx (Powerpoint); odp (OpenOffice); key, zip (Apple Keynote), doc, docx, rtf, xls (MSOffice); odt, ods(OpenOffice); Apple iWork Pages
- Free access to channels, where professional belongs and sharing rich contents for free.
- Follow any users, add as favorite, email the slide to any friends and embed the slideshare to website
- Jump to any slide, full view brings better experience and jump to any transcript and comments to anywhere.