Docstoc an online largest document sharing platform generating the highest quality documents to supporting small business to professionals. They providing large amount of documents based purchase legal, business, financial, technical, and educational documents and user friendly category, search engine helps to find relevant documents and giving access to download and share on Docstoc.
“Docstoc is the premier online business for the best quality and widest selection of documents used to start, grow, and manage your professional life and small business. Docstoc provides the platform to upload and share documents with the world, and serves as a vast repository of free and for purchase legal, business, financial, technical, and educational documents that can be easily searched, previewed and downloaded”. — Docstoc says
- 20 Million+ Professional Documents at your fingertips, sharing a single documents means to share with 20 million users.
- Best quality and widest selection of documents to targeting small business and for professionals
- Covering wide range of topics under categories like personal finance, business, legal, education, tax, politics and so on.
- DocCash giving revenue sharing service (Google Adsense Program), that helps publishers to make money.
- Docstoc Sync — synchronize your files and folder and as well track the changes of your files and folder and sync and make it up-to date and stored it.
- Premium and Free-mium accounts available, premium document price can be vary.
- Supporting file formats of .doc, .xls, .ppt, .pdf and so on.
- User getting vanity URLs and profile management features and connect their other social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin.
- Embed the Presentations, PDFs, Word Docs, and Spreadsheets on your Blog or Website and enegeg your readers.
- Sell documents and make money (first 60 days no payments, after that 50% will charge by Docstoc).
- Giving access to download free documents and sharing, real-time reporting and analytic giving detail information.
“Anyone who is even thinking of starting a new small business needs to see the documents available on Docstoc.”– Pat Hicks