I live in Bangladesh, went for a while in UK last year. While I was in UK, I found something interesting in LinkedIn. It has started to offering me free premium account, more contacts from UK.
- Do they provide regional offers to users?
- New development, UI enhancement comes to which region first?
- Track the potential customers?
- I found yes they offer regional basis offer. I’m using linkedin 2007, I never found single offer to try premium account for free. But, they tracked my IPs, locations and keep started pushed their premium account for free. They asked my billing information.
- Yes, I believe the initially phase release doesn’t impact instantly all the users – it comes gradually from USA, Australia, Canada and other developed country – those are economically sound country and then land to Asia.
- Smart enough, when they found your region – they found more or less information about the financial status of yours. A lot portion of potential customers already out – so keep offering premium account for a try, if convinced – they will be regular customers and if they forgot, automatic billing system start charging from your card. That was annoying which has discovered in a discussion.