Trello is amazing tools and I do use it everyday and I found a bug :)
Let me explain the steps:
- Forget password page
- Input valid / registered email address
- Trello will let you know – “Help is on the way”
- Email – You will have email with reset password link
- Click to reset password link
- You will have seen two (2) fields to set “new password”
- Give ABCD and submit
- You will have success message
- Now use Back Button of browser and go back to the previous shown (2) field page.
- Give another password XYZ
- And submit – second (2nd) attempts to change the password
- You will have messages – you’ve already set the password (means, ABCD – the first one)
- Now, try login with username and password ABCD – system won’t allow you
- This time, try to login with surname and password XYZ – system will allow you to log into system.
See, if you forget to close the browser. And someone little bit naughty and tricky and the guy can replace your account with his own password :) Isn’t interesting!
I was doing some work on a portal project, Moteel Portal. A client side solution. It works seamlessly in between several parties and make a sync data distribution for a online booking reservation.
- Moteel – Core platform, which stores all the branches, available, unavailable, occupied rooms
- Moteel Portal
- Corporate Users – Those are already signed with us, they will have special discount rate with us and rate will be shown to them, if they are logged into the portal
- Guest Users – They are just normal users/guest, those will who will take booking to our system. We will reserve room for them into the moteel core and branches will be informed, transaction will be made
- Registered Portal Users – Guest can be registered to our system with mobile verification and booking online rooms and moteel core will reserve the room and let to know other parties.
Recently I was exploring youtube and while watching video – I found the navigation panel overlaps the video. The same navigation overlaps the footer, if you scroll down.
While watching video:
Workflowy – a simple, slick and powerful chrome browser add-ons which makes taking or listing task, sub-task, notes into a single piece of papers. Works smoothly and easy to use and share your task with just few clicks.
Another things, at first – you will have very nice, well organized tags along video – to learn how to use the product. You can explore by yourself or you can go through tutorials to get some ideas about “how to use” and easy tutorials are small as 25 to 35 sec and get things done :). Try out.
I live in Bangladesh, went for a while in UK last year. While I was in UK, I found something interesting in LinkedIn. It has started to offering me free premium account, more contacts from UK.
- Do they provide regional offers to users?
- New development, UI enhancement comes to which region first?
- Track the potential customers?
- I found yes they offer regional basis offer. I’m using linkedin 2007, I never found single offer to try premium account for free. But, they tracked my IPs, locations and keep started pushed their premium account for free. They asked my billing information.
- Yes, I believe the initially phase release doesn’t impact instantly all the users – it comes gradually from USA, Australia, Canada and other developed country – those are economically sound country and then land to Asia.
- Smart enough, when they found your region – they found more or less information about the financial status of yours. A lot portion of potential customers already out – so keep offering premium account for a try, if convinced – they will be regular customers and if they forgot, automatic billing system start charging from your card. That was annoying which has discovered in a discussion.