Workflowy – a simple, slick and powerful chrome browser add-ons which makes taking or listing task, sub-task, notes into a single piece of papers. Works smoothly and easy to use and share your task with just few clicks.
Another things, at first – you will have very nice, well organized tags along video – to learn how to use the product. You can explore by yourself or you can go through tutorials to get some ideas about “how to use” and easy tutorials are small as 25 to 35 sec and get things done :). Try out.
I live in Bangladesh, went for a while in UK last year. While I was in UK, I found something interesting in LinkedIn. It has started to offering me free premium account, more contacts from UK.
- Do they provide regional offers to users?
- New development, UI enhancement comes to which region first?
- Track the potential customers?
- I found yes they offer regional basis offer. I’m using linkedin 2007, I never found single offer to try premium account for free. But, they tracked my IPs, locations and keep started pushed their premium account for free. They asked my billing information.
- Yes, I believe the initially phase release doesn’t impact instantly all the users – it comes gradually from USA, Australia, Canada and other developed country – those are economically sound country and then land to Asia.
- Smart enough, when they found your region – they found more or less information about the financial status of yours. A lot portion of potential customers already out – so keep offering premium account for a try, if convinced - they will be regular customers and if they forgot, automatic billing system start charging from your card. That was annoying which has discovered in a discussion.
Now, they showed me with green color, that my item has added succesfully and showing the recent browed items. As well, “move to another list” brought simple drop-down with mouse over. Easy to shift, less hassle I guess. Nice UI enhancement.
This is interesting way to hold your customer, when they are leaving. In web, it happens all the time. But, I found something interesting hubspot.com did while I unsubscribed them not to get any more mail from them. I’m regular user, more then 3-4 yrs I’m checking or getting all the mails and go thoroughly about the ebooks about online marketing.
That sad face gave me a last messages, how badly they are going to miss me. They wanted to express their gratitude about their customers which is interesting way to welcome you for the LAST TIME. Maybe if the disclose the statistics, a lot customer might have returned from un-subscripton.
I was looking for the premium pricing of evernote. If you take montly packages, you have to pay 4.99 and yearly 44.99. I thought WOW almost same pricing for the long term. That was very nice sales point or pricing into such states. Then I have calculated the discount is about 2.2%, which aounds fair to me. The pricing digits suddenly looks same to me but it truly attention of customers to the pricing.
I was using services of Payoneer for a long time. They charge a a little bit high although service is good while I consider it from my country. My debit card got disabled, so I was thinking to register for payoneer.com. So, I fill out all the required details information and select 3 checkbox and accept the agreements. Then, I got a messages onto my screen.
- This email consists with several things. Such as, warm wishes,
- Importance of customers to them,
- 3 steps guide (2 more steps left to done the process),
- Eye friendly green color indicating my position or what step I should take now,
- Deliver process will start
- Only accessibility information with Account login link.
- Sort of social media marketing icons for further interactions.